Home Tuition Scotland provides GTC Scotland English school teachers. Our English tutors Glasgow are not English students or non-qualified English teachers.
English tuition Glasgow will be designed to suit your child’s specific needs. This will allow her or him to fulfill their English exam potential. A National 4 and 5 English tutor Glasgow or Higher English tutors Glasgow will follow the SQA course and exam format for each level.
During English lessons Glasgow, students learn to read in several different ways.
The principle purposes of reading are:
- to enjoy texts, through English tuition Glasgow.
- to get the meaning of a text, through English lessons Glasgow.
- to gather information.
- to understand the ideas or feelings, through English tutors Glasgow.
- to evaluate writers’ attitudes and arguments.
- to appreciate writers’ craft, by working with an English tutor Glasgow.
Glasgow National 4 and 5 English tuition Glasgow and the Higher English tutor Glasgow course lets students learn to explore feelings and express ideas by writing in relevant styles.
The main purposes of writing.
- to describe personal experiences and to express feelings.
- to use specific literary forms (e.g. short stories, letters, poems).
- to carry information, with a private English tutor Glasgow.
- to utilise ideas, argue and evaluate.
An English tutor Glasgow will help your child learn to listen.
The main purposes of listening.
- to evaluate attitudes and arguments.
- to gain an overall impression, through an English tutor Glasgow.
- to appreciate language.
- to enjoy the English language, through English tuition Glasgow.
- to understand feelings or ideas.
During lessons with English tutors Glasgow your child will learn to clarify their ideas by talking.
The main purposes of talking.
- to use ideas, argue and expound.
- to describe personal experiences, through English tuition Glasgow.
- to communicate with other people.
We welcome new registrations from GTC Scotland English teachers. English tutor jobs Glasgow and surrounding areas are often available.